Suivez le fil de l'actu
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS AND ITS INTERNAL RULES
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS AND ITS INTERNAL RULES
Welcome to the campsite Le Fief d’Anduze ***, a campsite at the foot of the Cévennes
1° Reservation :
-Any reservation will only become firm and final with our written agreement and after receipt of the requested deposit and administrative fees. The reservation holder has a withdrawal period of 14 days from the date of his reservation for any reservation made between September 30 and March 01. You will still be charged €50 for cancellation fees for each mobile home or pitch reserved.
-In the event of cancellation, this must be done only by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt; telephone messages, emails and faxes are not accepted.
-From March 1st, the deposit will be retained in its entirety, the administration fees will neither be refunded nor deducted, the camper will remain liable to the campsite for the entire stay reserved, even if it is not not carried out, unless the latter has taken out the (optional) cancellation guarantee. See its general conditions on site or online when booking.
– Upon arrival, the person reserving the mobile home(s) must declare in writing to reception any damage, malfunction or cleaning not carried out that they have noticed.
-Payment method : French bank check, credit card, bank card, international money order. Holiday vouchers only on account in the name of the residents and for their length of stay, connected check or bank transfer (Bank charges payable by the customer)
All reservations are personal, and cannot be transferred under any circumstances.
For any modification of stay, the same location or the same rental cannot be guaranteed.
The reserved period will be invoiced in full, even in the event of a shortening (arrival and / or early departure of the reserved stay)
1°-Arrivals and departures:
Rentals are available from 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Departures take place before 10h00. Locations of campsites are available from 3:00 p.m. and must be vacated by 10:00 a.m. For a late arrival or an early departure, you must inform the reception or its manager. Camping pitches and mobile home rentals are allocated according to availability and can be changed at any time before or on the day of the camper’s arrival. Any camper will be invoiced for any departure after the authorized time as well as all the costs that this would generate.
2° Royalties :
The fees are paid at the reception desk on arrival, no reduction will be granted in the event of a delayed arrival, the camper not showing up at the reception desk within the agreed dates and times, will lose the benefit of his reservation, without any compensation, and will remain indebted to the campsite for the entire stay reserved, the pitch or rental reserved will be made available the next morning
Their amount is displayed at the entrance to the campsite and at the reception desk.
They are due according to the number of nights or days spent in the field. Campsite users are invited to notify the reception desk of their departure the day before it.
-On arrival, you will be asked for a deposit (payable in cash or credit card), of €350 in the case of a mobile home or caravan rental plus a deposit of €100 for cleaning. These deposits will be returned to you or destroyed between 8 and 15 days after your departure and this after verification when you have left the premises.
For any cleaning not carried out upon departure, it will be charged €100.
For any damage caused to the mobile home or caravan, the deposit of 350 will be retained in full.
-If the damage exceeds the deposit, the camper will remain liable to the manager for the financial amount of the repairs and will have to use their civil liability or resort (vacation rental) insurance.
-Any early departure will not give rise to reimbursement of the fee, even partial.
3° Tourist tax * and Eco-participation **
* Tourist tax: sum due per person 18 years and over. Per night pricing.
The tourist tax is given to you as an indication when you book online and may be
changed each year by the competent authorities.
** Eco-participation = Eco-responsible amount due per person aged 0 and over. Rate per night or per day according to the current rate.
(**) What is Eco-participation? = Eco-awareness Our operation is subject to new waste reprocessing taxes (wastewater, household waste, bulky recyclables, etc.). As well as investments concerning sustainable development. This is a budgetary impact with compensation and awareness value.
4° Conditions d’admission :
To be allowed to enter, settle, and stay on a campsite, you must have been authorized by the manager or his representative. Present your health pass in accordance with the regulations in force, which may change. He has the obligation to ensure the proper maintenance and order of the campsite as well as compliance with the application of these internal regulations.
Staying on the Le Fief d’Anduze campsite implies acceptance of the provisions of these regulations, as well as the swimming pool regulations, and the commitment to comply with them.
5° Police formalities:
Anyone who has to stay at least one night in the campsite must first present their identification documents to the manager or his representative and complete the formalities required by the police.
Minors unaccompanied by their parents will only be admitted with their written authorization, under the responsibility of an accompanying family, and after approval by the Management.
6° Reception desk :
The campsite is open to the public from 1is April to September 30.
Reception is open from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
At the reception desk, you will find all the information on the services of the campsite, information on supply possibilities, sports facilities, tourist attractions in the area and various addresses that may prove useful.
The information provided by the resorts and tourist offices in terms of equipment and activities. They are given only as an indication, are not an element of the services provided and therefore cannot engage our responsibility in the event of non-existence during your stay. Some sites are seasonal and some shops and activities may be closed at the start and end of the season.
A complaints book intended to receive complaints is made available to users. Complaints will only be taken into consideration if they are signed, dated, as precise as possible and relating to relatively recent facts.
7° Installation and charging stations:
The tent, caravan or motorhome and related equipment must be installed at the location indicated in accordance with the instructions given by the manager or his representative.
Electricity may not be optional in July and August, it will necessarily be billed per location
The installation of tents or the parking of additional vehicles on the locations dedicated to rental (mobile home or caravan) is prohibited without the prior consent of management and may give rise to the payment of a surplus.
– The campsite does not have a charging station, it is strictly forbidden to use the campsite’s electricity by any means to recharge your vehicle at the risk of causing electrical damage in which case you would be held liable.
8° Noise and silence:
Users of the campsite are urged to avoid all noise and discussions that could disturb their neighbors. Children and adolescents are the responsibility of parents.
Sound devices should be adjusted accordingly. Door and trunk closures should be as discreet as possible.
There must be total silence on the pitches between 10:30 p.m. and 8:30 a.m. Any installation or dismantling of awnings or other cannot be done before 9:00 a.m.
-After having been authorized by the manager or his representative, visitors may be admitted to the campsite under the responsibility of the campers who receive them.
-Visitor cars are prohibited in the campsite.
-The camper can receive a maximum of three visitors provided that they respect the number of participants authorized on their pitch, they must make a request to reception. If these visitors are allowed to enter the campsite, the camper who receives them undertakes to ensure compliance with the internal regulations and will guarantee them, noting however that the visitor will not be authorized to enter the enclosure of the campsite only after having paid the fee at the current rate which will only give them access to the following services (sanitary facilities and bar)
Access to play areas for children who remain under the full responsibility and supervision of their parents is strictly prohibited to any visitor or person from outside the campsite. In the event of an accident, the campsite cannot be held responsible for failure to comply with the internal regulations.
Access to the swimming pools and aquatic area is strictly prohibited to any visitor or person from outside the campsite, even if they consume at the bar. Any visitor acknowledges having been informed of the internal regulations by any means: display at the reception desk, folder of the internal regulations/security or via all the media made available to them (internet, QR code, etc.) or on simple request . From the moment the visitor has registered, he acknowledges having received all the necessary information as well as the internal regulations. Any person not registered will be considered in violation of the internal regulations. The campsite has the right to file a complaint for an illegal presence within the campsite which remains private property. Any accident or other offense will bear full responsibility to this or these people, whether criminally or financially. As a result, it will not be able to request any compensation from the campsite or the campsite manager of any nature.
10° Vehicle circulation and parking:
Inside the campsite, vehicles must drive at a speed limit of 5 km / hour.
For your safety, the entrance barrier is only open from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m., traffic is therefore prohibited between 10:30 p.m. and 8:00 a.m., the car park at the entrance of the campsite is at your disposal.
Only vehicles belonging to campers staying there can circulate in the campsite (1 vehicle per pitch).
Parking is strictly prohibited on a location other than that occupied by the customer; it must not, moreover, obstruct traffic or prevent the installation of new arrivals.
a) Electric scooters or not
– Authorized only during the day and strictly prohibited in the evening
-Very low speed traffic 5km / h within the campsite.
– Wearing a helmet compulsory for all. Knee and elbow pads are compulsory for minors.
– Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal representatives during their travels and remain under their full responsibility.
– It is forbidden to drive on the terraces and paved areas within the campsite
– Access is prohibited to the restaurant, bar, sanitary facilities, etc.
b) Electric bikes or not
– Authorized during the day and in the evening
– Very low speed traffic 5 km / h within the campsite.
– Wearing a helmet compulsory, lights in good working order as well as means
reflective to be clearly visible in the evening.
– Mandatory knee and elbow pads for minors always under the responsibility
their parents or legal representatives during their travels.
– It is forbidden to drive on the terraces and paved areas within the campsite.
– Access is prohibited to the restaurant, bar and sanitary facilities …
c) Electric rollerblades or not
– Authorized only during the day and strictly prohibited in the evening.
– Very low speed traffic 5 km / h within the campsite
– Wearing of helmets, knee and elbow pads compulsory for minors always under the responsibility of their parents or their legal representatives during their travels.
11° Dress and appearance of the facilities:
-Everyone is required to refrain from any action which could adversely affect the cleanliness, hygiene and appearance of the campsite, and its facilities, including sanitary facilities.
-Water and electricity are not inexhaustible, be careful not to waste them.
-Do not let children or adolescents play in the sanitary facilities, laundromat or at water points (they remain under your responsibility for any damage caused)
-It is forbidden to throw waste water on the ground or in the gutters.
– « Caravanners » and « camper vans » must empty their waste water in the facilities provided for this purpose.
– It is strictly forbidden to get rid of bulky items wildly within the campsite or to leave them lying around on your site, whether or not it is hidden.
Household garbage, waste of any kind, paper, glass bottles must be placed in the containers, located outside the campsite.
– Washing is strictly prohibited outside the bins provided for this purpose.
– The washing of vehicles and caravans is strictly prohibited outside the washing area dedicated for this purpose.
– The drying of the linen is tolerated on the pitches, on condition that it is very discreet and does not disturb the neighbors. It should never be done from trees.
-Respect nature, plantings and floral decorations.
-It is forbidden for the camper to drive nails into trees, to cut branches, to plant.
-It is also not allowed to demarcate the location of an installation by personal means, nor to dig the ground even in the event of rain.
-Any degradation committed to the vegetation, fences, land or facilities of the campsite will be the responsibility of its author.
-The site that will have been used during the stay must be maintained in the condition in which the camper found it when entering the premises.
– It is also forbidden to:
-appropriate a water point in order to serve their personal location,
-use the camping equipment without having requested it from the management,
-take disparaging initiatives towards other campers and thereby interfere in the place of management,
not respecting those around you by creating noise pollution, music, discussions, etc.
caugh- Anyone t in a state of intoxication will be expelled from the campsite without compensation.
– It is strictly forbidden to appropriate paths, alleys or other locations than your own in order to organize groups of people without authorization. You must always check that the capacity of gathering people does not exceed the maximum capacity of your location and that by getting closer to the manager
– It is strictly forbidden to make defamatory remarks in public towards campers, the campsite, its employees or its managers; which would affect the integrity of the campsite
– campers must dress and behave decently within the campsite. Likewise, swimsuits are prohibited at reception, in the toilets, or in the bar. Total or partial naturism is strictly prohibited.
12° Security :
Open fires (wood, charcoal, etc.) are strictly prohibited.
Barbecues are strictly prohibited (except gas or electric 1200 watts maximum)
They should be kept in good working order and not used in hazardous conditions.
Gas stoves or any other unsecured device likely to start a fire are strictly prohibited and prohibited.
It is strictly forbidden to place them on the ground.
Any means of candle or other type lighting is strictly prohibited.
For smokers or « vapers » you must always ensure to smoke or vape in authorized places and that your cigarette butts are extinguished and thrown in the appropriate places made available to you for this purpose. It is strictly forbidden to smoke or vape in mobile homes, sanitary facilities, reception, grocery store, swimming pools, children’s games, relaxation area, washing machines, Fitness. The camper remains solely responsible in the event of a fire for all the consequences that would result.
In case of fire, notify management immediately. The extinguishers can only be used when necessary, as well as the water hoses.
A first aid kit is located at the restaurant, at the swimming pool, at the children’s club as well as at reception.
The management is responsible for objects left at the office and has a general obligation to monitor the campsite, but cannot be held responsible for any theft or any damage that the camper may suffer, whether within the campsite or on the campsite. outdoor parking.
The camper remains responsible for his own installation and must notify the manager of the presence of any suspicious person. Although security is provided, users of the campsite are invited to take the usual precautions to safeguard their equipment.
Customers are required to be insured for themselves and their equipment.
In the case of renting a mobile home or a caravan, the customer must check with his insurance if his housing contract provides for the resort extension (vacation rental), if this is not the case he must insure against the risks inherent in their occupation, namely: accident, theft, loss, damage to personal effects (suitcases, objects, furniture, securities, vehicles, bicycles, etc.). He must also insure himself for the damage that he could cause in the rented apartment and also the damage that he could cause to all the buildings by him or his companions or by their possible negligence. Customers will have to prove their insurance at the first requisition.
c) Illicit substance
– Any illicit or derivative substance is strictly prohibited within the campsite and its parking lot, as well as its use. Likewise, its traffic is strictly prohibited. Anyone caught in their possession or even after consuming it will be expelled from the campsite without compensation, and if necessary, the use of law enforcement may be used.
– the campsite disclaims all liability in the event of the use or resale of an illicit substance which could even lead the person (s) to be hospitalized. .
– Any illegal weapon is strictly prohibited on the campsite. The manager may likewise prohibit and confiscate any object that he deems dangerous for the said person or other persons, even these would be authorized by law.
– Campers, visitors, or minors who remain under the full responsibility of their legal representative or their manager may under no circumstances be held by any means whatsoever to hold the campsite responsible financially, criminally …… following non-compliance of the internal regulation which they must be aware of upon arrival.
Display at reception, on request to the manager, or when booking online.
13 INTERNAL RULES OF POOLS
Access to the swimming pools is free and strictly reserved for campsite customers who must comply with the internal regulations, the heated swimming pool is exclusively reserved for adults in July and August
-Two swimming pools are at your disposal including a relaxation pool reserved only adults.
– No violent or annoying game can be organized near the campsite facilities.
– The swimming pool and the play areas are not supervised and cannot be used for hectic games. The management declines all responsibility in the event of an accident.
Minors must be accompanied by their parents or the responsible person who assumes sole supervision. The campsite cannot be held responsible for any accident resulting from its negligence.
– Playground infrastructure is authorized from 9:00 a.m. to 21:00 p.m., no use is permitted outside of its hours.
-The swimming pool is open from 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Permission can be granted after closing time, to do so contact the campsite manager.
-Pool capacity: 90 people + 40 (for the heated pool)
The Management reserves the right to modify the schedules or to close the swimming pools, in particular for technical, health or safety reasons. Consequently, in the event of heavy traffic, access to the swimming pools may be temporarily suspended by the campsite staff.
Any short or long swim shorts, swimming trunks, Bermuda shorts and T-shirts in the water are strictly prohibited, young children who are clean or equipped with special diapers for swimming are allowed to bathe.
Each bather will take care to maintain order and cleanliness in the swimming pool enclosure
-It’s forbidden :
– annoy users by noisy, dangerous or immoral games or acts;
– pushing or throwing people parked on the beaches into the water;
– run, scream, dive, throw water;
– simulate drowning;
– play ball or ball on the beaches;
– enter the prohibited areas indicated by sign or sign;
– to use floating devices and lifebuoys;
– bathe your body coated with solar oil;
– to climb fences and partitions of any kind;
– to enter the enclosure of the swimming pool outside its opening hours
-Animals are strictly prohibited inside the swimming pools.
– Sun creams or oils are strictly prohibited in the water without taking a shower before each swim.
-The shower, as well as the passage in the footbaths, are compulsory when entering and leaving th e pool.
– It is forbidden to enter with shoes on. Place them in front of the footbath outside.
– Access to the pools is prohibited for people with diseases whose external effects may cause discomfort or contagion to others, as well as to people in an obvious state of uncleanliness. .
– Children of basic age must wear a suitable diaper to be able to bathe
– Eating, drinking, smoking or vaping, chewing gum, spitting and throwing rubbish in the pool area is prohibited, bins are reserved for this purpose.
– It is forbidden to hinder access to or exit from swimming pools by sitting on the steps or on its periphery inside or outside.
For their own safety, users of swimming pools and playgrounds are requested to comply with the internal regulations and also respect the signs located at the entrance and inside the swimming pool as well as in the area games.
Any breach of these instructions will be liable to expulsion from the campsite for non-compliance with the internal regulations; any deterioration will be billed directly to the responsible family.
– Items found :
The campsite is not insured against the loss or theft of jewellery, valuables or cash, even when deposited with staff. Users are asked not to bring any valuables. Found objects must be handed over and/or claimed at the campsite reception.
14° Dead garage:
Equipment may not be left unoccupied on the ground, only after agreement from management and only at the location indicated.
A fee, the amount of which will be displayed at the office, may be due for the « dead garage ».
15° Display :
These same rules of procedure are displayed at the reception desk (you can request them in paper or digital version), they take precedence over their simplified version which you can consult at the entrance to the campsite.
16 ° Breach of internal regulations:
In the event that a camper, a member of his family, or an accompanying person disrupts the stay of other users or does not comply with the provisions of these internal regulations, the manager or his representative may orally or in writing if he deems it necessary, put the latter on notice to stop the disturbances.
In the event of a serious or repeated breach of the internal regulations and without formal notice by the campsite manager, the latter may expel the unwanted person (s) from the campsite without any compensation.
In the event of a criminal offense, the manager may call in law enforcement.
17° Animals :
– Cats are not allowed in mobile homes.
-First and second category dogs are strictly prohibited within the campsite, as well as non-categorized ones.
-The introduction of animals into the campsite is subject to the presentation of a valid regulatory anti-rabies vaccination certificate.
-The needs will be done outside the campsite, the masters are required to pick up the dirt of their animal in case of accidental forgetfulness in the campsite.
– Dogs and other animals should never be left loose. They must always be kept on a leash and muzzled.
– They must never be left alone in the absence of their masters on the pitch, in the Mobile Home or on the campsite, even locked up. They must always be with their masters who are civilly responsible for them (in the event of non-compliance, the Management can take the decision to have the disturbing animal(s) evacuated by the SPA services).
18° Condition 21 nights at the price of 14 nights:
-21 nights in a mobile home, straw hut or caravan depending on the dates in force and you will only pay 14 ** nights with the code PROMO 2114.
If, however, this promotion does not interest you, you can then benefit from the Farniente Pack:
Free provision of the relaxation area * (hammam sauna) and a TV for the duration of your stay on request.
* One hour per day per person.
* Make the request in the comments tab during the booking process
** Stay and discount calculated only on the basis of our price (Fixed price for our nightly rentals).
Minimum stay: 21 nights
Maximum stay: 27 nights
The discount applies over the week: 1
19° Photos presented on the sites:
-The photos presented on all our multimedia supports (our website /booking.com/ camping.com/ asci / camping and co and all the others) are not contractual and we can provide them to you on request from you. Indeed, we may need to change our fleet of mobile homes to modify the exterior structure or interior decoration.
20° Image rights:
The client expressly authorizes the Le Fief d’Anduze campsite free of charge to use on any medium, photos and videos or sound that may be taken during his stay, for the purposes of promoting our commercial media and for a period of 5 years . The same goes for all the people taking part in the stay, the same for the visitors of the campsite. After 5 years, you must notify us in writing of your wish to delete them so that they can no longer be used, without any news from you, the campsite will continue to use them in all its media in order to always promote the campsite Fief d ‘ Anduze.
If you disagree you will have to let us know as soon as you arrive and in writing.
These regulations are annexed to all internal regulations posted on the campsite and at the reception desk. It is given to the customer at his request.
Any breach which would derogate from the internal regulations of the campsite or its general conditions of sale would give rise to expulsion without any compensatory indemnity.
For any litigation, you have the possibility to contact the cm2c mediator
online dispute resolution by the European Commission at https://ec.europa.eu
by phone on +33 06 09 20 48 86. by mail cm2c 14 rue saint jean 75017 paris.
On the internet https://cm2c.net
online dispute litigation by the European Commission at https://ec.europa.eu
Sarl le fief de Misyl Camping le fief d’Anduze
195 chemin du plan d’eau 30140 ATTUECH
Tél. 04 66 61 81 71 – .33652720789
Siren 79943147300013 APE 5530 Z tva intracom. : fr83799431473